We have been going through Tracie Miles “Stressed-Less Living” with Melissa Taylor’s Online Bible Study.
One of the challenges was to think of 5 things God has blessed me with. Then to try to continue to think of more. Challenge Accepted!
1. Salvation-Thank You, Jesus for your sacrifice!
2. Marriage- Even with the ups and downs, my husband is my love and best friend.
3. Children- I was blessed with 3 that are a joy and frustration! 😀 Thank God for all the memories they have given me.
4. A Home- Thank God for a home we all fit in, and that we’ve been able to open it to family and friends, for bbq’s, birthdays, dinners, talks, bible studies and even a home for some when the needed one.
5 Vehicles-We are blessed to have a truck for my hubby, an SUV for me, and a car our daughters can share(which they could do better LOL)
6. Jobs-My hubby has been with the same company since 1999, and I have been with Edible Arrangements for 6 yrs. We are blessed to have a job that covers all our majors and one that let’s us have a little extra.
7. Our Church- I love our Vineyard church. Our pastor’s style really speaks to me. Even though we are big, I have met a lot of people. We’ve been able to share it with friends and family.
8. Our Extended Family-My husband has MANY siblings that live close. It’s blessed our children to be able to grow up with their cousins, Aunts & Uncles. Even though my family MOSTLY lives out of state, we are able to Skype and talk on the phone.
9.Proverbs 31 Ministries-Finding Proverbs 31 was a wonderful “God Thing” I have been blessed with their devotions and REALLY BLESSED by Melissa Taylor’s Online Bible Study. I have found a community of women who love God and deeply desire to grow and share their faith!
10.Snow-Living in Colorado can be very dry. SO, even though the calendar says “spring”, I will take the snow that helps bring out snowpack levels up, easing drought conditions.
11. Seedlings- I am attempting to grown vegetables. I am usually more of “black” thumb than green. I prayed over the seeds I planted and God has helped them to grow! I pray He continues to bless my little garden this summer.
12.UNFROSTED Strawberry Pop-Tarts- I Love them, ok!
13.Pets- I love my silly german shepherds and my bratty Siamese mix cat.
14. Challenges- Rough situations, while not always fun going through, help me to grow and learn.
15.Mountains-God blessed Colorado with some amazing ones. They remind me of the majesty of God.
Ok, I could go on and on and on and on…………………..BUT I have to sleep.
I hope you find similar blessings, or a new perspective in finding your own. Pray for God to challenge you to see things through His eyes.